OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keep me signed in!

This app is terrible. I am constantly having to sign in again and again (when I hit the back button). And, despite clicking the keep me signed in button, I still have to sign in each time. Why not just keep me signed in until I sign out!? It's very frustrating.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Facebook notification

My facebook acount send my notification like a mail to my outlook email and i dont wont that .. so what shoula i do ??

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

4. Make the delete option for an unwanted folder work

Despite having a right-click menu available for one's folders, regardless of how many times I click 'Delete' on the RSS Subscriptions Folder, it magically reappears.

I currently have no RSS Subscriptions and never use them, and they're not even activated in my Outlook 2016.

What is the point in having a 'Delete' option in the menu when it won't work? Please fix this, thank you.

202 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

6. do not like changes

do not I repeat do not tweak or fiddle with one good thing just for the sake of fiddleing and attracting the youngsters. you need to also keep in minfd that the baby boomer generation or the Gen Y will not like certain changes and what has happened recently on hotmil is one of them...very disappointed

144 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. I have lost all old emails why ?

I have lost all my old emails why ?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. Cannot access my account while overseas

Every time I go overseas I cannot access my account.
    A security code is sent to another email account... which is also overseas.
    I can not then access the security code. BECAUSE i am locked out of all my email.
    When I travel I can not access any of my email accounts.

Of course my PHONE NUMBER is overseas too since I am traveling.

How do I access my any of my email accounts?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. Where is my old lay-out? Where are my folders? Where are my old mail-items? Where is my menu? Where is everything? :-(

Where is my old lay-out? Where are my folders? Where are my old mail-items? Where is my menu? Where is everything? :-( And where are the configuration options to get the old settings and looks back, while I never asked them to be changed and hidden and get rid of in the first place! :-(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

10. Hotmail server error

Hello, my wife has started having problems accessing her hotmail account via IE or Chrome, she receives the message shown at the bottom of this page, this happens on either browser (cache and cookies have been cleared) it also occurs when tried from a different PC. She can open recent emails using outlook (the envelope icon on the task bar) but folders/archives show as empty, additionally emails she can see will not display attachments.
    Any help towards a solution would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Server Error in '/Mail' Application.
    Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. Focus inbox is stupid

Get rid of this Focus inbox so I can read my emails. It's stupid and I don't want it. There's no instructions on how to use it. Bloody useless amnd it wastes my time trying to check my emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using outlook.com.

We have some good news! You can actually turn the Focused inbox feature off and on as you wish. To do so:

1. Go to settings in the top right corner of your screen. On the next screen, look in the left panel.
    2.Scroll down until you see a heading titled Layout.
    3.Listed under layout you should see an option for Focused Inbox.
    After you’ve clicked on Focused Inbox you will be given the option to “sort messages into Focused and Other” or “Don’t sort messages”.
    4.After selecting one of these options make sure to click the save button at the top of your screen then click options on the top left to return to your updated inbox.

If you are interested in learning more about our Focused inbox feature and how it works…

12. All of my contacts are gone and I can't receive emails all of a sudden.

Make it so that contacts don't suddenly disappear and people can't receive emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

13. Can't delete multiple email when use function 'search email'

I can't delete emails from the mail which I search them. When I delete them, they're still on inbox don't move to delete folder. What's happen?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums

14. user friendly

just make everything user friendly

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US HYPERLINK

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. Help please. De l'aide SVP

Hello, since live.com did the last update I can't read my emails on hotmail.fr. Usually I go on my mail-box by using Outlook on my browser (Firefox), but I can't anymore. Please tell me what to do. Regards. Philippe.
    Bonjour, depuis la dernière mise à jour de live.com je ne peux plus accéder à mes mails de hotmail.fr. Normalement j'accède à ma boite en utilisant outlook avec mon navigateur Firefox, mais celà ne marche plus. Dites moi quoi faire s'il vous plait.Cordialement. Philippe

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Mail notification for folders

My Outlook E-Mails get sorted into various folders. With the Windows 10 Mail App I only get notified when an E-Mail arrives in the inbox. When a Mail arrives ina folder, I do not get a notification - this is annoying! THANKS!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

18. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. People hub

several time we lost links to Facebook in people hub.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

20. Hotmail.co.uk connection

it would be a good idea to let subscribers access their old hotmail.co.uk accounts. Mine hasn't worked for 3 weeks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base