OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn outlook.com beta off until Microsoft finishes removing Couterfeit items from their websites

Best thing Microsoft could do is cancel Outlook.com beta and start removing all the items that came over from the counterfeit versions of Windows as well as counterfeit apps that came over from iPhones.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Hotmail blackmail demanding ransom payment

Hacker posted my password (the one I used last year) and claimed he has hacked my account last year and recently discovered I have indulged in adult sites and demand a bitcoin amount that is equal to my birthday !!! Absolutely horrendous and shocking that he even claimed he filmed me and have my dirty pictures. If I don’t get back within 50 hours, he will post these to my relatives colleagues and friends. I suspect hotmail has a data breach and it is really not secure if hotmail team not working on attacking these issues. Now I only have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. Not receiving emails

Seems to be a ongoing issue that is not being resolved

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

5. 0031648189191

Is my new fon number

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Offensive email.

Here is an example "I've been lately evolved into upsetting situation and I simply wished to ask you for and self-employed advice. Please read the whole history here . Thanks! http://27.levertraver.xyz/lay4Frisksay/6NpEi/Sebnach/10937
    >
    http://27.levertraver.xyz/lay4Frisksay/6NpEi/Sebnach/10937". Please advise. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. This system doesn't work - it won't let me type after pasting, and keeps deleting it cos X button too close.

Nothing works properly, incl this. You say at end you like getting our feedback, etc, but clearly this is rubbish, as almost all feedback is answered by bland infuriating identical rubbish reply.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Outlook automatically changed my name in email. Now email is going as “Microsoft error report”. Whats this. Why it happens.

Outlook automatically changed my name in email. Now email is going as “Microsoft error report”. Whats this. Why it happens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Change of age

I’m 14 yet u still have to pay for the 50p as I accidentally entered the wrong age

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. Stop automated feedback

Give real answers to customers, instead of providing completely unhelpful and insulting stock responses from admins, and pretending the issue has been dealt with and is now closed. If MS isn't going to provide certain features, at least have the decency to admit it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

14. Emails

Please how can I delete all my emails in one hit?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

15. Filter, rules and sync problems

The rules and filters don't work right. I have set the same rule for the same email with the same message several times yet it still comes it comes into my inbox. Also the sync is very off, somethimes it doesn't tell me I had any email at all. especialy when I sync it with my google account on my Iphone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

16. changing yo classic outlook

please let people choose which outlook they prefer

608 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future, please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

18. Make it easier to update basic contact info, In life people change everything.

Make it easier to update basic contact info, In life people change providers such as mobile phone providers, each provider have a different set of numbers.
    But you can't up date your own info on here with out getting a long winded wild goose chase, only to be told a verifying code will be sent via text to the mobile phone number that you no longer have, when all you're trying to do is update your account security details.................

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. Fix your broken slow buggy outlook.com

Outlook.com is buggy slow and slow. I camt even read my email im full screen. Worst browser ever

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. Looping while loading

When I tried to load the desktop view in my phone, it loops in loading screen..

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base