OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar- Text Message

I want to be able to receive text message reminders of upcoming events/ meetings from my outlook calendar to my mobile phone, is this possible? Or, can you add this feature? Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhancements to Published Calendar: iFrames, Colours, Custom Status, Granular Control is made visible

Enhancements for Published calendar as its own webpage

A few things:

1. When publishing a calendar would be useful to have more granular control over what gets published. Currently you have 2 options. The first just shows the 'status' of various meetings (busy, free time, tentative, out of office etc), the second enables the viewer to see more information (meeting title, location, notes etc). I would be good to be able to check all various options and customise exactly what you want published. I for example want more info than just the status showing, but want things like the location, appointment…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. in Outlook.com calendar search, I would like to be able to press a button to go directly to that event in my calendar

In Outlook.com calendar search, I would like to be able to press a button to go directly to that event in my calendar. I like how it displays the information, but sometimes I want to see the events surrounding it. Currently, I have to note the date, exit search and then go to the date, rather than clicking on a button taking me right there. Thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync calendar colors in Outlook.com calendar with Windows 10 Calendar app and Outlook 2019

Please make the color choices the same on the web, in the Windows 10 app and in Outlook 2019 and synchronize the chosen color across all these platforms, so I can remember the colors and know which calendar an event belongs to by its color wherever I view it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Community Submissions to 'Interesting Calendars

Interesting Calendars are a great idea, but they do not cover some of the local possibilities. in Ireland for example we have two very healthy sporting communities (Gaelic Football & Hurling) and i'm sure other countries have similar interests. it would be great to be able to make submissions for these to be added as interesting calendars if the info can be pulled form an official source.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calendar has lost an enormous amount of functionality. No longer able to include other participants and not able to add email reminders

Calendar events have become unbelievably simplistic in the beta. Why would you remove so much functionality? Please add back functionality to invite other participants and to send email reminders and multiple reminders to all participants.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix holidays on calendar

I checked the American holidays box, and I expected American holidays supporting American values.
    Presently I have Muslim holidays showing up, but no Christian, or Jewish holidays.
    I feel very strongly about this I have read the Koran and those people believe that we are infidels and should die. I do not want their holidays on my calendar. So please make an American holiday calendar. I’m not interested in Muslim holidays. I do not want their holidays on my calendar. So please make an American holiday calendar. I’m not interested in having holidays of people that want us dead!!!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. calendar loose tasks list

I wish you add a calendar option which allows you to add a separate task list which is not tied with any day in the calendar, just loose tasks list, it would allow to note tasks which are not executed for the last few weeks, days, months so the calendar syncro service does not erase them when the task has expired.

I would also be glad if you could move more than one/ several tasks at one go.

My system is Windows Mobile 8.
    Cheers,
    Slawek

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Thunderbird & MS Calendar sync.

I want to sync my Thunderbird Calendar with MS Calendar. Do you offer a way to do that?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keep historic calendar events

ALL appointments to be kept on the calendars AFTER the event. Mine all disappear once the event has occurred. Therefore no history to refer back to.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Country Holidays & Where we are in Year

Update the Calendar with each Country holidays, An individual has done it Chronos Calendar, why don't you?, Add year days left, covered, as well as week number , moon phases

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [Beta] - Dutch translation correction

In the new (beta) calendar, the context menu to set your 'availability status' contains a wrong translation.
    I believe in English the menu will show 'Free' as first item.
    The Dutch translation now shows 'Gratis', which translates to 'Free' in the context of 'a free drink'. The correct translation should be something in the line of 'Beschikbaar' (translates to 'Available') or 'Vrij' (translates to 'Free' in the context of 'I am free this afternoon').

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendar Updates

Calendar Updates via webpage or andriod app need to be instant and not wait 5 10 minutes for the info to show,

I have put very important information into the event and it dose not show making you think the update has not happened this is bad...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. we need Arabic calendar

we need Arabic calendar.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatically update calendars to reflect deleted flights, etc., on my calendar and associated shared calendars

When I change or delete an event that was automatically added to my calendar and to someone else's calendar, (such as a flight reservation), that event should be automatically deleted from my own calendar and from the other person's calendar.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. HTML Calendar Scheduling Assistant

HTML Calendar Scheduling Assistant: Provide HTML code to embed a calendar onto a website with easy accessibility to scheduling a meeting. Similar to the Microsoft Outlook "New Meeting" feature. Allow easy configuration to allow user to change Calendar Size, View, and accessibility/security.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Decline but keep in calendar

An option to decline an invitation but keep it in the calendar (eg in case things change and you can attend etc)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Calendar colors mismatch

The calendar colors between the Outlook on iOS and Outlook.com don't match. If I pick a color for a calendar in one, it's a completely different color on the other platform.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. payment reminder

Schedule Bill Payment (Calendar)

6 votes
    Vote