OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Invite Attendees wont accept email address with o'apostrophe

When inviting attendees to new event, Outlook Calendar now won't accept email address with apostrophe eg in format "john.o'smith@agency.gov.xx" (generates error box "One or more attendees have invalid email addresses"), even though same email address is used to send emails and even forward received calendar events. This is a new development. Outlook used to let me invite to this (same) address - now just get error - is there any setting in Outlook Calendar to fix this incorrect error/block ??

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add support for complications on the new Apple Watch 4 faces

I would like to request that you add support for the new infograph modular watch face for Apple Watch 4. You currently support the regular modular watch faces. Also, if possible, please add support for the all the new inforgraph watch faces. It would be great to get my outlook calendar on as many watch faces as possible as my company does not allow our outlook work email to go thru the built in apple mail/calendar apps, which are available as a complications on almost every watch face.

Thank you!

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the calendar week view, I would like to be able to customize the view so that I can see the entire day. Currently I can only see 5 hours

Provide for a custom view of the calendar, so that if I want to view a whole week across and the entire day down. I hate having to scroll up and down just to check and see if I have any open slots. Before the last revision that type of view was available and I really, really miss it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Web app on mobile

No fluency make fluency on launching and logo to web app. That when we add app to home screen logo is not appered. And make animation of logo while launching app to 1 sec it take 3 to 5 sec to lajnch app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PLEASE Change back Outlook's background settings for Out of Office!!!

It is very difficult to see when I am out of office when I look quickly at my calendar because the purple background is so light! PLEASE change this back to a darker shade so it is visible!!!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. need more than 10 week option on reminders of re occurring appointments

I use outlook calendar to remind me to order tablets. They are supplied in 12 week batches and the calendar will only allow 10 week intervals.
    I have previous reminders set for longer so this must have been changed.

Please give user defined week/day/month/year value

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multiple Meeting Time Slots - to offer when scheduling meetings

When I send a meeting invite to a person or a group, it would be nice to send it with multiple time options, where there could be different choices.

IF a group: each person can individually choose which time they would like to attend. (This works great when offering trainings.)

IF a group: everyone can vote on the best time, and then the organizer selects on of the times

Individual: The individual is sent a few options and then they can choose one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate StaffHub/Microsoft Teams' schedules into the Calendar so people can see work hours availability

It would be awesome if the schedule that we have in StaffHub/Microsoft Teams were to appear in the Outlook Calendar. That way, we would be "busy" or "unavailable" during our off hours.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. email Reminders to appointments/meetings set in the Caledar are no longer available

Old versions of Outlook had this ability, but the new beta only allows Pop-Up reminders. Email reminders should still be an option as I have found they are noticed more by users and participants of meetings set up in Calendar. Bring the option back!

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Able to import and use cloud Daylite calendar from apple.

Able to synchronize and use daylite calendar data, but with existent ouloook look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to send yourself on email notification about an appointment.

In the old version of outlook.com calendar you could send your self an email notification of an appointment. In the new beta version of outlook.com calendar there is no way to send yourself an email notification. Why did this feature go away? I liked to send myself email notifications, then delete them as I had the appointment. Please re-new this feature.

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The language setting is not applied to the holiday calendars

My outlook is in Traditional Chinese except for the holiday calendars.
    I recently re-merge the outlook app and found out the "Hong Kong Holiday" is in simplified Chinese, which is not a language used in Hong Kong. Further more, If I subscript to holiday calendar of another country, it is also shown in simplified calendar.

It may seem fine if French (Canada) be replaced with French (France), but think of Greek, Arabic or Mongolian language, but in Latin alphabets. As a Hong Konger, I would personally be ok with Chinese (Taiwan) as it is also in Traditional Chinese script, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically categorize all my appointments in calendar to one category

I have a separate calendar for birthdays and i want to categorize all of them to a Birthday category that i created all at once. Currently i'm doing it one by one. I t would be easier if i could do it in one shot

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Out of office color contrast

The contrast in color when there is an all-day out of office event needs to be improved. It's almost impossible to see a difference.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. No Ability to Delete Unwanted Calendars on Outlook.com

The options list (under gear symbol) does not have a provision for deleting unwanted user created Outlook.com calendars. I can delete from Outlook 2016, but they keep coming back because I cannot delete from Outlook.com Calendar. Is there a hidden command? Or is it not possible. If not, please provide one!

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Calendar daily sidebar on month view

I am an Associate Real Estate Broker who uses the month view. Please return the daily sidebar which detailed the given days activities/appointments. It is vital to my use. I would like to stay with Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make it easier to import from a file. I know it's possible but it's so unintuitive. Especially on mobile.

Please make it easier to import from a file. I know it's possible but it's so unintuitive. Especially on mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Issues with Opening and Moving a Calendar from Directory

The option to either create a "New Calendar" or "Discover Calendars" is hidden under a calendar group that I created, not the default group that comes with your Outlook account. It was more difficult to find out where this feature lived when I first switched to the new outlook view. When I open a calendar from my directory, it adds that person's calendar to the "People's Calendars" group; but I cannot move that calendar to any other calendar group once it has been added. Can we get the ability to right-click a group and add a person from a directory…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar notification problem

Hi Experts,

I have a big problem using outlook calendar.

There was a meeting invited from other group, sent to my boss and me.
    I could not not accept the event right away, as I have to see if my boss is able to attend it or not. Then, he accepted the event, while I had no notification (of course he is angry when I ask him about the meeting)

So how do I get notification through email in that case? (setting instruction please?)

Also, how I get EMAIL notification for any change/update in the calendar that has my email…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base