OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam emails

Please not allow people to choose their name as: Mail, verification, email alert.
    Nobody is called “verification “ and so on... I get a lot of spams emails from those scammers !!!

2,932 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    15 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blocking certain email adresses from entering inbox

First, I enjoy this product and service greatly, but I’m finding an issue for me. Mosty, I dont want certain people emailing anymore and cannot unsubscribe to them. Also, there should be user privacy options for disclosing my info such as name and so on to whom I choose. Thank you for your time.

778 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Mail is not coming in on my phone but is on the server outlook.com?

My Mail is not coming in on my phone but is on the server outlook.com?

269 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New feedback from Outlook.com

Block content from unknown person did not work properly.
    I have much more received unknown nor I like it and tell me how to block permanently blocked these email.

and attachment pic has auto show. I have already block attachment picture.
    make your service better.

and reply me when solve my problems

12,607 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    55 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

5. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hi just a couple of things , the little arrow on the top of the folders scroll bar does not work . Also the OUTLOOK get stuck in send after sending an E-Mail, so whenever you select a folder it ends up with the screen sending the lat thing sent.

1,382 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

6. stop reading my emails, theyre private and are addressed to me, it is illegal to open other peoples post and emails are the same principle!

please keep your nose out of my emails! i do not consent to it! what right do you have adding my events to my calendar? i can decide for myself if anything needs adding thanks. my emails are private and addressed to me only! not msoft! if you cant keep out then i will use another mail service! hows all that for an idea?!!!

182 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spam filtering

Could you make a partnership with a spam filtering service integrated into outlook? Some of those services are very effective when they recognize spam patterns.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Folder management

A icon where i could delete or rename existing folders and also create new folders

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unified Inbox and Other Folders. Just as a View, not by mixing the actual emails

Unified Inbox and Other Folders. Just as a View, not by mixing the actual emails

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Macro to warn before replying to all

If a message is sent to more than 50 recipients, macro should be prompted to confirm the action. Let's finally fix this "Reply All" issue. Not only it creates unnecessary noise, but it can potentially leak some sensitive information.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Delete bulk emails

Delete multiple ails instead of one at a time

2,547 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    251 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get rid of that goddam CONVERSATION HISTORY in Outlook. I don't use conversations. Make it optional.

Get rid of that goddam CONVERSATION HISTORY in Outlook. I don't use conversations and I suspect a lot of other Outlook users don't use it. Why do you nerds insist on making everyone in your image? Make the **** thing optional.

1,871 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    192 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Annoying emails from outlook

To unsync another email, please fix your automatic reply for directions to update them so that I can stop receiving annoying messages from Outlook that they do not have permissions to access my other email. I have logged in the app and online and neither appear as shown in the email and neither have the ability to access these areas. If this is an issue with your mobile app, update it or the email!

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Invite Attendees wont accept email address with o'apostrophe

When inviting attendees to new event, Outlook Calendar now won't accept email address with apostrophe eg in format "john.o'smith@agency.gov.xx" (generates error box "One or more attendees have invalid email addresses"), even though same email address is used to send emails and even forward received calendar events. This is a new development. Outlook used to let me invite to this (same) address - now just get error - is there any setting in Outlook Calendar to fix this incorrect error/block ??

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improved spam reporting: how about 'report as spam' under the junkmail dropdown? And then MS actually DOES something about spam?

Improved spam reporting: how about 'report as spam' under the junkmail dropdown? And then MS actually DOES something about spam? There is no way to prevent the hundreds of nuisance spam emails I get weekly. Reaching out to Microsoft for help has been a waste of time. There is no way to create rules for all the spam emails, nor is there a way to block them all. Currently one can report as phishing. What good does that do? Apparently none.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New feedback from Outlook.com

when right clicking on the "Deleted Items" folder change "Delete All" to empty trash. I have to click on "Deleted Items"...then right click and "Delete All"....just to make sure I am getting the correct folder.

683 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    121 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to enable user delete an Email Folder

Just a simple button next to email folder in the email folder list to let user rename or delete the folder.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to block entire domains not just individual adresses

I have litterally dozens of spam emails from phishing scammers coming from the same domain. I can send 5 or more different emails from the same domain and more show up hours later make the option to block domains in their entirety more visible or make it an option. I've checked PC and mobile versionz and neither seem to have this functionality.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop opening on my calendar! very frustrating!

Stop opening on calendar, very frustrating!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 277 278
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base